HP OfficeJet 150 Mobile All-In-One Inkjet Printer
HP Officejet 150 Driver and Software Download For Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9.
“hp-software.org” thrives to be a reliable place where you can get any kind of drivers from, especially for HP Officejet 150 Driver. Those looking for drivers or software for this type of printer is the latest version.
HP Officejet 150 Firmware – L411a Firmware for Windows
This firmware upgrade is for HP Officejet 150 Mobile Printer Series.
To check the version of your current printer firmware:
1. Double-click shortcut for Toolbox.
2. Click on the Information tab and click on the Hardware Information button.
3. The current firmware version will appear in the Hardware Information window.
- Improve print quality.
- Improve Bluetooth connectivity performance.
- Improve experience when using external storage devices.
- Improved power management thru the Auto Off feature for printers connected to a power supply.
- Improve carriage reliability.
Release date: Apr 12, 2018
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
File Size: (9.9 MB)
HP Officejet 150 Firmware L411a Installation Instructions
Before starting the upgrade:
- The HP Officejet 150 Firmware flashing (upgrade) requires a USB connection between PC and the Printer.
- DO NOT upgrade the printer firmware in a Bluetooth connected printer.
- If the computer has a firewall installed or enabled, it may block the Firmware Download Utility from accessing the printer.
- Install the printer driver before you begin.
- : For XP 64bit OS, the user should install the print driver by Add a printer.
- Switch on the HP Officejet 150 Mobile Printer Series and wait until the printer is READY [The power light should be on].
- Connect the printer with the PC (via USB).
- Double click the OJ150_R1344A.exe. Verify the HP Firmware Update icon is shown in the folder up.
- Follow on-screen instructions till you reached the Select Device screen.
- A list of HP Officejet 150 printers will be shown.
- Select the unit that you want to update the Firmware and click Update to start the firmware update process.
- Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. A printer may be damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
- HP Printer Update utility will prompt Update Successful when the firmware upgrading is completed.
- Click on the Exit button to close the HP Printer Update utility.
HP Printer Driver for macOS
HP Easy Start
HP Easy Start is the new way to set up your HP printer and prepare your Mac for printing. HP Easy Start will locate and install the latest software for your printer and then guide you through printer setup.
- By default disable data collection checkbox for Germany as per GDPR(General Data Protection Regulation)
- Added support of 10.14 OS
- Fixed installation failure issue on 10.14
- Optimized the code to fix download failure
Release date: Sep 24, 2018
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.11
Mac OS X 10.12
Mac OS X 10.9
File Size: (9.1 MB)