“hp-software.org” thrives to be a reliable place where you can get any kind of drivers from, especially for HP Officejet 250 Firmware Windows. Those looking for drivers or software for this type of printer can find them in their latest version, ensuring them that the printer always performs in the best way possible.
hp-software.org will guide you in the right way to download any kind of HP printer drivers that you are currently looking for. Just make sure that the driver matches the model you own at home/office.
Don’t forget to also choose and download a driver for your HP Officejet 250 that is supported by the operating system running on your computer.
HP Officejet 250 Firmware Windows – HP OfficeJet Mobile Printer Firmware Update
This Firmware update is to enhance User Experience
- Important security improvement
- Improvement to Google Cloud Print compatibility
Release date: Apr 12, 2018
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
File Size: (31.8 MB)
HP Officejet 250 Firmware Windows Installation Instructions
Before starting the upgrade:
• The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer Firmware flashing (upgrade) requires a USB connection.
• DO NOT upgrade the printer firmware in a wirelessly connected printer.
• If the computer has a firewall installed or enabled, it may block the Firmware Download Utility from accessing the printer. Therefore, please remember to temporarily disable any firewall that may be on the computer, including firewalls such as Microsoft Windows XP Firewall, Sygate, Zone Alarm or BlackICE
1. Switch on the HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer and wait until the printer is READY. [The Power light should be on]
2. Double click OJ250_R1708A.exe to launch the HP Printer Update utility. A list of HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printers detected will be displayed on the screen.
3. Click on the checkboxes on the left to select single or multiple HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printers you wish to upgrade.
4. Click on the Update button to start the firmware flashing process.
5. Message showing “The selected printer has been updated successfully” will be shown. Firmware flashing will begin.
CAUTION! Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. Printer maybe damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
6. When the printer has successfully completed the flashing process, it will automatically print out a Self Test Diagnostic Page, that will show the new firmware version.
7. Click on the Done button to close the HP Printer Update utility.