HP Officejet 4100 Series All-in-One
HP Officejet 4100 Driver and Software Download For Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9.
“hp-software.org” thrives to be a reliable place where you can get any kind of drivers from, especially for HP Officejet 4100 Driver. Those looking for drivers or software for this type of printer is the latest version.
HP Officejet 4100 Utility – HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows – HP Officejet 4100 Printer series – K210
The HP Print and Scan Doctor was designed by HP to provide users with troubleshooting and problem-solving features, needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers. Simply run the tool and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Reduce the HTTP request from PSD to hp.com
- Changes for Akamai server for some Asian countries
- Replace all the FTP location references to HTTP
- Defect fixes for tool improvement
Release date: Apr 5, 2018
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
File Size: (10.6 MB)
HP Officejet 4100 Utility Installation Instructions
The HP Print and Scan Doctor does not require installation.
To use the HP Print and Scan Doctor, simply download the file and run it.
- Click the Download button and save the file to your computer.
- Navigate to the location where you saved the file on your computer and double-click the HPPSdr.exe filename to open and run the tool.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to use the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
Note: The first time you run the HPPSdr.exe file it will place a shortcut to the HP Print and Scan Doctor on your desktop. This convenient shortcut can be used for easy access to the HP Print and Scan Doctor for troubleshooting and problem-solving help you may need in the future.
HP Printer Driver for macOS
HP Easy Start
HP Easy Start is the new way to set up your HP printer and prepare your Mac for printing. HP Easy Start will locate and install the latest software for your printer and then guide you through printer setup.
- By default disable data collection checkbox for Germany as per GDPR(General Data Protection Regulation)
- Added support of 10.14 OS
- Fixed installation failure issue on 10.14
- Optimized the code to fix download failure
Release date: Sep 24, 2018
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.11
Mac OS X 10.12
Mac OS X 10.9
File Size: (9.1 MB)