HP OfficeJet 4650 All In One Printer
HP Officejet 4650 Driver and Software Download For Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9.
“hp-software.org” thrives to be a reliable place where you can get any kind of drivers from, especially for HP Officejet 4650 Driver. Those looking for drivers or software for this type of printer is the latest version.
HP Officejet 4650 Firmware for Windows – HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update
This Firmware update is to enhance User Experience
- Improvements for WIFI robustness and reliability
- Firmware release fixes Industry-wide Wi-Fi WPA2 Standard Vulnerabilities and Execution of arbitrary code or Denial of Service (CVE 2017-9765)
- Addresses an intermittent connectivity issue when using Secure AirPrint
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Release date: Apr 12, 2018
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
File Size: (3.7 MB)
HP Officejet 4650 Firmware for Windows Installation Instructions
HP Device Update Installation Instructions Before Starting:
- Install your printer using the FULL feature solution or BASIC solution.
- Make sure that your printer is not in an error state (Paper Jam, etc).
- If your printer front panel is unresponsive, disconnect and reconnect power, and restart.
- If your printer is connected using a wireless connection and this update fails to install, please connect your printer to your PC with a USB cable and try again. You can switch back to using your wireless connection after the update is complete (see instructions below).
HP Device Update Steps:
- Download the HP Device Update .exe file to an appropriate location on your system.
- Double click on the downloaded file to start the extraction and installation.
- You may be prompted to enter Administrator credentials if your login privileges do not have administrator rights. If you are an administrator, you may be prompted for permission to continue with the installation. Please select to continue the process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation. If you see the success screen with the following message at the end of the installation, Device Update Successful, press the Close button to finish the printer update.CAUTION! Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. A printer may be damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
- Note: If your printer was originally installed using the wireless connection and you switched to a USB connection to install this update, follow these steps to change the Default Printer setting to restore the wireless connection as the default printer.
- Navigate to the operating system Printers or Devices and Printers folder (varies based on your operating system).
- Right-click on the printer you would like to set as default printer. Select the Set as a default printer option.
- (Optional) Additionally, you can delete the printer icon for the USB printer connection you created. The additional icon for the USB connection to the printer will not harm your system, but will not be a functional connection for your printer unless you leave the USB cable connected. To delete, find the printer icon connected through USB in the Printers or Devices and Printers folder. Right-click on the printer icon and select Delete. Please make sure that your wireless connected printer is working before deleting the USB printer icon.
HP Printer Driver for macOS
HP Easy Start
HP Easy Start is the new way to set up your HP printer and prepare your Mac for printing. HP Easy Start will locate and install the latest software for your printer and then guide you through printer setup.
- By default disable data collection checkbox for Germany as per GDPR(General Data Protection Regulation)
- Added support of 10.14 OS
- Fixed installation failure issue on 10.14
- Optimized the code to fix download failure
Release date: Sep 24, 2018
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.11
Mac OS X 10.12
Mac OS X 10.9
File Size: (9.1 MB)