HP Officejet Pro 3620 Black & White e-All-in-One series
HP Officejet Pro 3620 Driver and Software Download For Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7.
“hp-software.org” thrives to be a reliable place where you can get any kind of drivers from, especially for HP Officejet Pro 3620 Driver. Those looking for drivers or software for this type of printer is the latest version.
HP Officejet Pro 3620 Firmware for Windows – HP Officejet Pro 3620 Black & White e-All-in-One Printer Firmware
This firmware upgrade is for HP Officejet Pro 3620 Black & White e-All-in-One Printer
- Various bug fixes
Release date: Apr 12, 2018
Mac OS X 10.9
Mac OS X 10.7
Mac OS X 10.8
File Size: (13.6 MB)
HP Officejet Pro 3620 Windows Firmware Installation Instructions
To check the version of your current printer firmware, use either one of the following options:
- Click on the Printer/Scan under System Preferences.
- Select the printer.
- Click on Options and Supplies.
- Click on the Utility tab.
- Click Open Printer Utility.
- Click on Device Information under Information and Print Quality section.
- Alternatively, use the following:
Printing a Printer Status Report
- From the Control panel, press and hold the Cancel (X) button for five seconds.
- The Printer Status Report will be printed.
- The current firmware revision will appear on the printed Printer Status Report.
Before starting the upgrade:
- The HP Officejet Pro 3620 Black & White e-All-in-One Printer Firmware flashing (upgrade) requires a wired network or a USB connection.
- DO NOT upgrade the printer firmware in a wireless connected printer.
- If the computer has a firewall installed or enabled, it may block the Firmware Download Utility from accessing the printer. Therefore, please remember to temporarily disable any firewall that may be on the computer, including firewalls such as Microsoft Windows XP Firewall, Sygate, Zone Alarm or BlackICE.
- Switch on the HP Officejet Pro 3610 Black & White e-All-in-One Printer and wait until the printer is READY. [The Power light should be on]
- Double click on OJP3620 _R1316A.dmg to launch the HP Printer Update utility. A list of HP Officejet Pro 3610 Black & White e-All-in-One Printers detected will be displayed on the screen. Note: If the Wired network printer you wish to upgrade is not displayed in the detected printer list, click on the Refresh button to scan for printers connected via the wired network.
- Click on the check-boxes on the left to select single or multiple HP Officejet Pro 3610 Black & White e-All-in-One Printers you wish to upgrade.
- Click on the Update button to start the firmware flashing process.
- Message showing The selected printer has been updated successfully will be shown. Firmware flashing will begin.CAUTION! Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. A printer may be damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
- When the printer has successfully completed the flashing process, it will automatically print out a Self Test Diagnostic Page, that will show the new firmware version.
- Click on the Done button to close the HP Printer Update utility.
HP Printer Driver for macOS
HP Easy Start
HP Easy Start is the new way to set up your HP printer and prepare your Mac for printing. HP Easy Start will locate and install the latest software for your printer and then guide you through printer setup.
- By default disable data collection checkbox for Germany as per GDPR(General Data Protection Regulation)
- Added support of 10.14 OS
- Fixed installation failure issue on 10.14
- Optimized the code to fix download failure
Release date: Sep 24, 2018
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.11
Mac OS X 10.12
Mac OS X 10.9
File Size: (9.1 MB)